Jeep JK CRC-Link Conversion for Factory Axle
- Part #: FTS7380
2007-2104 Jeep JK Wrangler - CRC Link
Constant Roll Center Link Suspension Conversion Kit
Available in Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive.
NEW ! Full-Traction Suspension announces the release of its newest suspension innovation for the JEEP JK Wrangler - The new CRC Link™- (Constant Roll Center). It’s Full-Traction's off road adaptation for the JEEP JK of the thoroughly proven Watts Link Design. Watch on You Tube at:
* True and correct constant roll center geometry for better handling- on & off road!
* Better ground clearance- everything is on top of the axle
* Eliminates Rear Track Bar and weak factory axle mounts that fail
* Strengthens factory axle housing
* Fully bolt-on - minor Exhaust mods required
Nothing that has come along for the 2007-2014 Jeep JK Wrangler suspension system has been this innovative. The CRC Link™ works with all brands of aftermarket lifts to + 2.0-inches over stock height. It completely nullifies the constant high / low roll center debate by applying superior design to eliminate the problem. This system upgrade can’t be topped for correct geometry, handling on and off road, and improved strength.