6-inch Jeep XJ Long Arm Suspension System
- Part #: FTS720601
6-inch Jeep XJ Long Arm 4-Link Suspension System
The most recognized suspension in the JeepSpeed Racing Series
Full-Traction's off-road race winning 6 inch Long Arm system for Jeep XJ Cherokee models is a complete replacement suspension system. It utilizes 4 leading link front axle mounting for a true and correct caster curve throughout the entire range of linear wheel travel. Other systems using radius arms, medium length arms called "long arms" and the rest can't match it's performance.
For the rear axle, we offer a complete replacement leaf spring assembly. The result, is performance unmatched by other systems in both on & off road wheel travel and axle articulation. This system offers hard core rockcrawling performance from a system that rides and steers BETTER than stock. Do you drive your XJ daily? You now can without compromised handling.
You want tough? All components in this suspension system are built for maximum off road punishment. We construct our lower leading control arm assemblies of 2" x .250 wall DOM tubing for serious rock dragging strength, and 1/4" plate laser crafted bracketry throughout. No welding required to install. Fits up to 32-33" tires with minor modification or 35" tall tires with aftermarket fender flares.
- Adjustable & Non-destructable 2.25-in diameter Heavy Wall front lower long arms
- SRS® Silent Ride System Bushings
- No Lubrication Maintenance Required for any Bushings
- Correct Rate tuned coil and leaf springs.
- Adjustable H.D. front track bar with cross brace for added strength.
- New Generation Sway bar disconnects,
- Rear 1/4" heavy plate steel non-destructable bumpstops.
- Sleeved and Sealed Stainless steel brake lines
- Full-Traction Quality 6.0-in Race winning design.
- Lifetime Warranty